Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Rest of the Story

So, for the two people who didn't get to hear about this over the holidays...

Christmas morning, my middle sister and her family come over to my grandmother's for more gift-opening and lunch a bit later. We get to comparing presents, and realized that they say a lot about our personalities. MS got diamond-y earrings from her husband, and was thrilled. I got a Swedish Chef Muppet from my husband, and was thrilled.

This just confirmed what the family already knew about us. (Draw your own conclusions.)


1 comment:

Yoda said...

I am so happy to see the return of the blog! It is the next best thing to having you here. It gives me an instant smile every time I read it. Loved your visit, and already looking forward to the next one. Stay warm!!