Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a good 41st birthday. My family told me "Happy Birthday" first thing rather than "saving it up as a surprise" (John's excuse in the past). (News flash--not a surprise.) Hannah wasn't even all the way awake when she told me "Happy Birthday."

John and I went down the street and had steaks at the local German cuisine restaurant (Hannah was at a par-tay) on my actual birthday. The next day, we had a strawberry cheesecake.

My two punkin's were so sweet. Hannah bought me a card and put it in the actual mail to me.


John got me a sweater I had said I liked (I only had to tell him how to find the shop 3 times *g*).


And my seestor's gift came in the mail today. Behold!


She knows me so well.

-Nee in Germany likes the little things (especially socks)


No comments: