Friday, October 08, 2004

Mini-mania

After ovulating for what felt like 5 days, I finally feel good again. Actually, I feel great! This is what I like to call the manic part of my cycle. It doesn't happen every month (luckily for my family), but I still recognize it when I experience it.

Want me to proofread an 800-page thesis? No problem!

Should I make pumpkin muffins, starting with a whole pumpkin? You got it!

To blog, or not to blog? No time like the present!

Actually, I'm not running around my house in some kind of cleaning, über-mother frenzy, but I do get quite silly and chatty.

This is one thing that's set me off, thanks to my lovely husband. The song has become an earworm, one that cannot be banished by my usual method--singing a ditty that my daughter came up with herself when she was 2 or 3. B-O-M-B-Y!

Weather-bitching level: 2
It's been raining off and on (2/3 on) all day. I'm reserving level 3 for days-on-end rain or snow, which have both happened here in the past.

No comments: