Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fraud! Fakery!

As a student, I have always felt like a bit of a fraud. On the one hand, I try to get away with coasting on my brains instead of working hard. Then when I have to take a test or write a paper, I feel like I should finally get my comeuppance (which, since I kind of believe in Karma, I totally deserve). But then I inevitably get a good grade. Like the paper I wrote last October. I finally got it back (or at least got an answer to my email to my professor about it), and I got a 1.7 on the paper and a 1.3 for the class. In Germany, grades start at the top with a 1.0 and go down to a 6. So once again, my suckitude has gone totally unnoticed! I guess I am just going to have to work harder at proving I suck.

But at least this gave me a bit of a boost for finishing the current paper, so I'll see if I manage to squeak by or get the lashing I deserve this time.

No comments: